For the Eccentric, Electric Eclectic

For those with a taste for the eclectic and original, I present my first wall hanging pendant lamp. Entirely comprised of brass elements, upon close inspection you’ll discover a decorative Far Eastern incense turret, an Italian wall canopy, an arched bracket from a French fixture, a solid brass, late 1800’s pulley, actual vintage cloth-covered wiring, a bakelite palm switch and matching wall plug. With sufficient wire to hang from 10ft. above the floor, it comes with a solid rubber wedge to hold the unit at any desired height. Like all my creations, you are assured that there’s only one in the world. This fixture would make a totally unique holiday gift. I will mail anywhere but please inform me in advance of the destination to get an accurate cost for shipment. Regards, Gary


Click to enlarge