Time Flies When I’m Having Fun

I don’t know what to credit for the ability, perhaps blind luck, perhaps pure coincidence, but I am fascinated with my consistent capacity to fit various and sundry unrelated objects together. Case-in-point is the time-themed sculpture below created with a recently acquired vintage clock face which dropped precisely into the circumference of a conical brass lamp dome I’ve had squirreled away for eons - just as if they had been made for each other. How cool! It’s but one of a kind and just one of many I’ve had the pleasure to create. If you’d like to see and hear them all in person at my Corktown studio, please feel free to call and make an appointment. Or, by request, I’d be glad to bring a few by for your visual and audible perusal. 416 422-4690
Regards, Gary


CLICK TO ENLARGE